Finding a coworking space in Gurgaon is easy as well as hard.
Easy because there are tons of them which have sprung up over the last few years.
Hard because it can be difficult to reach out to all of them, compare services offering and find a suitable one in your budget – The budget is the tricky part because there are all sorts of offerings ranging from Rs 5000 per month to Rs 20,000 per month per seat.
It can get a bit overwhelming especially if you are a single founder or a freelance professional looking for an alternate location to working out from instead of your home or a cafe.
Coworking from DLF Club5 can be good option for such requirements.
Club5 is not your typical coworking space in Gurgaon – It’s a social club open to all residents of Gurgaon and offers a variety of amenities to its members.
Once you signup and become a member, you and your family ( Husband, Wife + 2 kids ) get access to the following:
- 3 onsite restaurants – Portico, The Oriental Terrace and Aqua Bar
- Sports Facilities – Swimming Pool, Squash, Table and Lawn Tennis, Gym*
- Free Onsite Parking ( a major hassle for lots of venues in Gurgaon )
- Two large outdoor lawns
- 2 conference rooms (incase you want to host business meetings / conferences )
- Quiet Area for Working
- 3 banquet halls ( for larger social and business functions )
- HDFC Bank, Salon, SPA, Flower Shop and Bakery on club premises
- Invitation to Member only events like Music, Theatre, Comedy performances, workshops etc
All this costs about Rs 2875 per month as membership fees for you and your family.
So Why is Club5 different compared to another coworking space in gurgaon ?
- Cost: Its much cheaper once you compare to other co working spaces
- Mix Work and Play: Once you finish your work, your family can join you for swimming or other activities at the club
- Parking: There is more than enough parking here, for free.
- Location: Its located centrally in DLF5 on Golf Course Road – 10 minutes from 2 rapid metro stations
Here are some pictures of Club5