- No subsisting marriage of either of the parties with any other person.
- Minimum age of Groom – 21 years.
Minimum age of Bride – 18 years.
- The parties should be in complete soundness of mind .
- The parties should not fall under prohibited relationship.
Required Documents :
- Application form duly filled and signed by the bride and the groom.
- Documentary evidence of date of birth of both parties (Matriculation Certificate/Passport/Birth Certificate).
- ID Proof of both husband and wife (PAN Card/ Voter ID Card/ Driving Licence/ Adhar Card).
- Residence Proof (Ration Card/ Voter ID Card / Passport/ Driving Licence).
- Marriage Ceremony Photos of 4 occasions( Varmala,Mangal Sutra,Mang Tika, Phere)
- One family photo.
- 2 witnesses each from husband and wife side (one from each side should be blood relative)
- Photo ID of witnesses (should depict the blood relation in case of one witness from each side).
passport size photos for each witness.
- Separate affidavits from bride and groom giving
- Wedding Card (if not available, separate affidavit need to be submitted).
- 7 copy of joint photographs of husband and wife (in white background,3×2″size).
- Group photograph of husband and wife and all the witness together.
Receipt of marriage hall.
- One statement of pandit ji on plain paper stating that groom ( name) S/O ……………..(name) and bride( name ) D/O …(name ) took place on ……..(date)…at … (place of marriage ) and it was conducted by him.
Application form is submitted with all the other necessary documents in the court of Marriage officer (Addl. District Magistrate, Collectorate).
Court then verifies all the declarations in presence of 4 witnesses and registers the marriage.
After that marriage certificate is issued.