Do you like reading books ? More importantly, do you like discussing them with an interesting group of people ? Are you an entrepreneur or run your own business ?
If yes, consider joining the Reciprocity Book Club in Gurgaon.
The club members are mostly entrepreneurs / business owners with an interest in reading books related to entrepreneurship – ones that will aid in learning, self discovery and knowledge.
The aim is to read about 26 books every year – Accordingly, the group meets in person every alternate Sunday at a cafe to discuss the book recommended the previous week. Each member is expected to recommend a book which they feel will add value to the lives of the book club’s members.
- Zero To One by Peter Theil
- Tipping Point by Malcom Gladwell
- Marketing – A Love Story by Bernadette Jiva
- The Hard Thing about Hard things by Ben Horowitz
- The 5 questions every Organisation should ask itself by Peter Drucker
So yes, if you are interested in joining the Reciprocity Book Club, leave your details in the comment below or get in touch with Manish Puri here.